Monday, September 25, 2017

Later this morning I've got to

re book a Doctors appointment I made Friday for a prostrate issue. I need to make another appointment but I'll do it when my Doctor returns from a conference he's in. No thanks to Trudeau and his tax reforms.

Yesterday afternoon, I enjoyed WWE's "No Mercy." Anne ordered us our favorite Maximus pizza from just up the street. We usually have it during at least one pay per view and its not like the pizza will guess my weight and height. I already know that thanks. The only match I didn't like was the Fin Balor match. The tag team match was awesome. Poor Cesaro getting his front teeth knocked out in a match with Dean Ambrose. All in all, I'd rate "No Mercy" 4.5-5 stars. It was lots of fun. After the news and dinner "Start Trek Discovery." I don't know where I got the idea that the pilot was going to be a 2 hour film. I can watch tv in small doses, like a hockey/football game or a 1 hour show, that type of thing. Four and a half hours of tv is a bit too much. I'm going to be Star Trek Discovery next weekend.

I'm in for my 5 hour shift today from 4-9. Hopefully we're done on Thursday night and I can have a 3 day weekend. I know I've had enough of a time off. oh, I'm trying to work on a better subscribe button. It's not quite there yet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment