Sunday, September 24, 2017

My wrestling kick

off show should be about underway or will shortly. When Anne comes back, we're ordering pizza with that.

It was ok heading out yesterday for my morning shift. I had a really good start to the morning. By my 2:30 lunch break my I felt my sugars dropping. The getting up early like that was getting to me. Time to go out and get a real bottle of Coke. I needed the air. I bought 2 more blackjack tickets but came up empty. The large bottle of Coke was a god send. It helped me get through my shift. I missed my just after 6pm bus and I missed my train at Corona moved as slow as a giant turtle  on  a Spanish beach getting out of the LRT tunnel. Because of my slow train I didn't get in until 7:15, yikes.

What? The end of the world as we know it (again) prophesy hadn't happened? I suspended my whole life on Planet X colliding with earth over night! Not really. Now if astronomers new something armature and pro, we would have known about this weeks ago. If I believed in every conspiracy out there, I'd have used more Mason jars. Hey wait, I am a Mason. So I guess its ok.

Anyway, it looks like I got a full week of work ahead of me. I'm basically working for the iPad pro. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment