Friday, September 8, 2017

It feels good to have almost everything out of the

way. Last nights public speaking was almost done letter perfect, except I accidently cut the guy off hearing a pause. I felt bad about that part but for the most part, it was letter perfect. My personal business is done.

I don't know why everyone is worried about North Korea and their nuclear ambitions. Incoming nukes can be shot down by current missile defence systems during the missile's first stage. This week South Korea set up these missile defence systems close to the South Korean side of the dmz.


.....and these stomach cramps have been hindering my desire to eat. This is compromising my blood sugars. This morning before bed I went really low.

Tomorrow is the Calgary Stampeders/Esks rubber match. We've had 3 straight losses in a row. We're getting some key receivers back so hopefully that will change our fortunes. I need to call the boss Wednesday to see when work begins. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment