Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The worst part of the shift last night was

from about 8pm to time sheet. I was calling appointments. Most were no answers or voice mail. We don't leave messages. I think I had a pretty decent evening. At the light we saw our bus approaching on the other side of the crosswalk as the light was changing in our favour. One of the guys made face contact with the driver as my co worker ran for the bus to hold it for us 2 seniors in tow. otherwise I would have been half an hour latter getting home. That worked out good.

The more this Nafta reboot develops the more I don't care about it. Now Mike Pence "blasts" Canada over our health care, calling it failings. If this was designed to annoy me and my fellow Canadians then it has succeeded. Now I'm no '00 Disney kid but, I kind of agree with Justin Trudeau that maybe we should be thinking Canada first. I don't know what these "failings" are or the details are but they can't be good. I'm at the point that Canada should pull out of Nafta. By pulling out of Nafta won't stop trade from happening between the US and Canada. What we should be doing is focus more on the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP). There are some winners and loser in this for Canada but at least it protects our sovereignty and our natural resources. At the same time I feel we should also take another look at the Keystone pipeline and put it and Alberta oil exports on hold.

My You Tube is really slowing me down since I signed up for Tube buddy. I'm going to cancel it as soon as I can. It's getting in the way of my you tube enjoyment. These guys have got to go. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment