Sunday, September 17, 2017

A few times a month on a Sunday

my wife likes to visit this discount truck, over there on 50th street. I've never seen it but she says its like one of those service lunch trucks that visit industrial parks. She gets some discount things there to help supplement our food budget. So on her way back she picked us up each a McDonalds McCafe` coffee for our late brunch. I've been reheating what I have left here since 5pm.

When Apple released their iPhone X (ten) I was hoping for a iPod Touch 7. Never say never but I'm not expecting one to come soon. I usually skip versions, which is why when I bought the iPod Touch 3, I skipped over 4 and got 5. We didn't go that way with the iPad 2 because the money wasn't there. I'll be at Northgate Tuesday to get some insulin and I'll have a bit of time to check out Rogers iPad plans across from my pcn. When I had my iPad data plan back in 2012 it was on a flex plan since we already owned our iPad 2. At $5/month on a 2 year term, that'd be a pretty good deal. I'm not using the iPad for data, other then at home. I'm sure there's a catch to a Rogers iPad flex plan. If they insist that the iPad has to be with a $80/month plan no way. At least I'll be at Northgate anyway so it wont hurt to check out the details.

After dinner we watched the film "Doctor Strange" Marvel Studios, on Net Flex. Anne couldn't get into it but this was one of the 1st comic books I ever read as a kid. On a scaled from 1-5, I'd rate this film a 4. It had some pretty good things in it, and for some reason reminded me of my OTO Aleister Crowley days in the early 1980's. This Doctor Strange had elements of urban fantasy. I didn't like the astral projection stuff, as it felt it was dumbing down the character. Other then that, I enjoyed the film and looking forward to part 2. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment