Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Work has been keeping me busy

for the most part over these last few days. I still need to fix up this Blogger widget code for the subscribe button. I hope to get somewhere on that over the weekend. I know it looks sloppy and its only temporary. I think I know what I need to do. For one the outside left and right sidebars need to be adjusted. That's easy to do, and I need a css editor. There's no clowning around and I'm not going to wait 27 years to get this done. (there are lots of free ones online) I'll try and figure it out soon enough.

I haven't been following the NHL preseason that much. The Edmonton Oilers are the hottest team of the preseason. Kailer Yamamoto is killing it in the preseason. In 4 games he has 5 goals! Sunday night was an off night but I'm sure they'll pick it up tonight. Oilers management is playing McDavid sparingly. We're on the road, so it should be a good game tonight. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment