Saturday, October 6, 2018

I think when I go to my

3-4 days a work week, I'm going to have Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. I need at least 2 days off by myself. maybe I want to go across the street for a beer, play a few slots or maybe just stay home and watch the Oilers loose. I think I'd rather watch paint dry then watching the Oilers lose again like they did this afternoon. Sure its just one game and early in the season. It's just I need to make better use of my time then watching that train wreck or WWE's "Super show Down." To the good people in Melbourne watching that crap: "Do you ever feel that you just got cheated?" I did, watching that 4 hour waste of time. I gave up on the Oilers after the Devils 3rd goal. And the Oilers have 3 more back-to back games on the road that most likely will have a similar outcome. Knowing the Eskom's 🏈 since they lost their last 4/5 games, that's another train wreck that's about to happen Better get OHS to be on the scene when that happens
During the Spring I had a hack of a time trying to find my manual (which has the serial of my Signature edition of Fl. Studio 10 2011) I knew Fl. Studio 20 had been out. I went for Reason 10 instead, which is a $600 package. I don't regret buying it. Its about 60% paid off. I went to "My image line" account and low and behold there was the license/serial number. I copied that down and since I still had the Fl. Studio CD, I installed Fl. into my recent pc. I had forgotten and or heard wrong but apparently to upgrade to Fl. Studio 20 is free, with anyone that has free lifetime updates. These free Fl. Studio upgrades/updates mean the same thing. They were introduced in Fl. Studio 10. After a bit of digging I went and upgraded. 👍 Lots of new enhancements and features. I had bought Reason 10 before this but knowing that I might not have bought Reason 10 but Omnisphere instead. I'm happy I bought Reason 10. I can still get Omnisphere and add it to my account when I get back to work and pay it off before the end of the year 🤞. In the New Year, I'm about to upgrade my Native Instruments Komplete 8-12 to Ultimate 12. Long range I've got my eye on Arturia's Minibrute 2. Its a semi modular 25 key keyboard that can be expanded to include a 2 tier Eurorack case. Yes folks I'm going modular 🎹plus I'm looking at the Behringer Xenyx 12 mixer, and the Tascam sd recorder. 

The good news about not going out earlier this afternoon, is I saved some money. I went and ordered a couple of Robin Hobb trilogies a few weeks ago. I thought I had ordered the Omnibus format ones or at least one book in Omnibus. Maybe they were out of stock. I'll be out at Canada Place Tuesday, and I'll take the lrt to Audrey's and pick up at least one book, home to round out the rest of the night. I hope I get a call to go into work next week as well. I'm not broke nor feeling the pinch either. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment