Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My back was turned when

I was trying to align myself to the oncoming bus behind me to Clareview, which is why I only heard the collision between a pick up and a car at the intersection just out here yesterday. This was on my commute to work. My #5 was behind schedule but I managed to get to work, barely. I'm so looking forward to having a few days off.


Also I'm just about ready to wrap up book 2 of the Stormlight Archives: "Words of Radiance."  Looking forward to book 3 "Oathbringer" when it comes out in paperback. In the mean time I'm hoping to get to reading the Malazan series. I'm a slow reader so most likely book 1 "Gardens of the Moon" will keep me going until January.

I'm going to miss the Oilers game being at work tonight but the Supervisor usually keeps me up to date on the score.  We're off tomorrow night for Halloween, Lodge Thursday, Friday at 10am is WWE's Crown Jewel pay per view. I've got nothing planned for Saturday. Sunday is daylight savings time. To my way of thinking that's the real end of summer. I'm worried for my friend's buddy. She's going through some serious life changing health issues. It's not compromising our friendship or anything. It's my friend's birthday next weekend and I'd rather save some of that time for her birthday. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment