Saturday, October 27, 2018

Most of us get under the weather

sometimes. It happens. But at the same time, nobody likes getting the brush off. In messenger its been my experience that when somebody says something like, "I can talk to you later?" Means "don't call me, I'll call you. But I'm not taking it personally. " So, this looks like I'm spending today by myself. Alone again, forgotten. At least I got one friend, my daily journal.


I got a call from the office, moments ago and I got a bit of a shift for Monday. Might not be a full one but that's ok. So if I have a few days off, that's good. Its not like I don't have anything to do, I've got options. If I'm off at 7pm, I can go get  my book on my way home. The wife is working Halloween night. I got a couple of Oilers games I can watch this weekend. And I might even upload a bit of a beat. Anyway that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment