Friday, October 12, 2018

I've had a nice 6

weeks off but I'm glad to be going in for this afternoon. I think its going to be from 5-9 and tbh I like those hours. I can do ok with that Monday through Thursday. I'm a bit of a light weight but at my age, the longer hours have been kind of rough on me. These hours not only give me Friday-Sunday off but also, I get to leave a bit latter. But the drought is over, I think.

This year Edmonton hosts the CFL Grey cup. Granted its a lot of pressure for the host city team to make the post season. From about mid season this year, the Eskimos have been on a losing streak right out of the playoffs. Its pretty embarrassing that the host city's own team for the Grey cup can't even get into the playoffs to at least show up. Its too early to say who is to blame here. the coach, the qb? Its a pretty lousy situation. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment