Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Not that I want to get into any

details here but its been a rough couple of days. Not just on the job but away from work. Things haven't been going so well for me at home. The job has been challenging due to some drop box issues in the project I'm working on. Hopefully this project will come to an end soon. Also a very good friend of mine's childhood friend and life long companion is facing some serious medical related issues. I won't get into it because I feel so badly for them. Plus I'm having issues with my own wealth. I need some good news for a change. I want a paradigm shift of some sort. I need an opportunity to shake things up around here, even if its at a cost.

Apparently the Oilers game last night was a real barn burner at Rogers place arena. Leon Draisaitl and Alex Chiasson, each with 2 goals? I never heard of this Chiasson before. He played in Dallas 2012-13. Still to take the Penguins to OT is pretty good. Two "generational" hockey players on the same ice! Next up is Thursday, we got Washington here, uggh.

Because our limited sample size is getting smaller and we're at the half way portion of this project, some shifts are going to be cut. I got work tomorrow but beyond that, well, I'd be surprised if I got work. Its day-by-day. I've been to other rodeo's. I'm okay with having a 4 day weekend. We're also not working Halloween night. That's understandable. We got another project in the works for next month sometime. Its a big one. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment