Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturdays

I love them because I get some time to do what I want to do. Whether that's to run down to Audrey's to get a book, or a bite to eat with a friend or both. Or just to sit here at home in front of the computer all afternoon and watch a live stream and get involved in the community. Or play a game, or even go to lodge as there was one I could have go to this afternoon. Lots to do. Its been a long week just getting back as I'm just you tubing it all afternoon and drinking coffee. Oiler game on tonight. Life is good. 

I don't let a lot of people into my life. Most of the people in my life are related to work and that's where I prefer to leave them. The guys in my lodge, they either work all the time or like me need some down time with their own families. I have one friend that I see several times a month as we go out for lunch and text a lot. Its not that I'm anti social. I'll talk to anyone as long as they don't cuss and are interesting and I have time. Today is down time. Me time. 
So lets see, I've got a diy project here this weekend. I'm trying to get my mic stand set up as seen on the left. It clamps onto the brown shelf just under the calendar. I'd like to cut an opening at the back of the hutch right above the rim of the clock. This way my mic stand can drape over the keyboard and I can talk right into the mic head on. I'm considering attaching my web cam to the pop filter so it sees me head on over the rim of the pop filter. Not sure if I'm going to like that way though. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment