Friday, October 26, 2018

I've got work this afternoon but I'm

off for the weekend. Maybe even next week. 🤞 Wednesday we're off for certain because of Halloween. I'm hoping we have the whole of next week off. I'm looking to take get the Go Pro 6 and add that to my existing account. Then pay the account off before the end of the year or at lest early next year. I really want to test the go pro camera's 4k capability filming an iPad screen. So far as I know there isn't any you tube video on this topic. 🤔          

The Oilers last night laid out a good ol' can of whop ass on the Stanley Cup champs at Rogers Place arena. Savor the win while we can Jimmy because we got us another road game down in Nashville tomorrow. And its a 1pm game. I'd rather be out with a friend then watch that train wreck. And if that's not enough, we got a back-to-back Sunday in Chicago. There's 4 points lost. Good news is the above mentioned teams are better on the road then at home. I'd be satisfied with a split this weekend. Good luck with that.

The Valley line lrt is just moving along nicely. Most likely it will come online late 2019. Calgary might be using a massive tunnel boring machine for its underground portion of their Green line. The set is like the Herrenknecht Tunnel Boring machine. TBM. This thing can "cut through" the soil in front of it, push the debris behind it on a conveyor built to awaiting pick up behind it and lay interlocking cement blocks as it moves along. No need for shotcrete. Plus the TBM has room for two tracks on top of each other. Wish we could employ something like that for the West LRT. I've included a You Tube link above. That's all for now. 



.   

No comments:

Post a Comment