Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I've had a nice couple of days getting back

to work. We had a few hic-ups yesterday and got sent home early. Yesterday was problem free at work and I got a full shift in. I suspect I've got work at least to the end of the month. There are projects coming up as well, that looks like I'll have work until the end of the year. we'll see how that goes. 

So today is the official legalization of Cannabis here in most parts this country. Its still not made legal in BC because their (as of this writing) clock has not reached after midnight. It was also announced that anyone that has been arrested for possession of having 30 grams of pot will have a complete pardon, over time. In other words its legal to smoke pot (some restrictions apply) depending on ones jurisdiction/municipality. I'm still not sure what to make of it. I'm ok with it as far as medical marijuana is concerned. More on this late. 

Some interesting items that occurred yesterday: You Tube was shut down for most of the day. I had some trouble getting to work because the trains were once again running on single tracks. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment