Friday, May 20, 2011

Not that I needed the

jacket this morning. It was nice all day. I got in feeling good and before break Dan taking over for Gerry said some of us had to move. I was kind of po’d about but I managed to sell some tickets all on card $80 worth. My only sale for the day. Dan moved me beside Carl and Don, (new guy) which I like both. I didn’t get the banner ad from Josh and I couldn’t connect to LM until later and they didn’t have “Beatstation” but they put the “Ez drummer” package back for me. Then I had the idea to call Axe music. They actually had “Addictive Drums” there and they would hold a copy for me as I’m an Axe customer. I asked if they had FL Studio 10 and the clerk asked me “Producer of Signature?” I thought Signature was going to be like $500 and he said its $317! Wow. I didn’t get any sales for the afternoon. I was the lowest total, again. We got out pay checks just before 4pm and out early. I walked with James over to the Scotia bank and cashed my check and then the train over to Rexall and then went to underneath the overpass at Rexall and caught the Montrose bus to the Axe. They had the program there for me and the clerk showed me the box for Fl Studio 10. Cool. This is my next project. I had a look around at the Synths and monitors. They had the M-audio axiom 25 for just under $125. After paying for my product I walked over to the LRT around Rexall and was met by the train announcing its about to pull in. I got home shortly before 5pm. Cool.

I’m going to go through the registration process tomorrow as I decided not to go to Lodge tomorrow. So, I’m going to register AD and install and have some fun. Anne’s got her $200, I’ve got enough diet cola and there’s dinner in the fridge and hockey on at 7pm. Plus I’ve got just under $100 here on me COH and 3 days off. Unless the “Rapture” takes over tomorrow. I’ feeling a sense of “Gloom” at the moment because this recent “end of the world” thing seems to be a world wide phenomena. I mean people aren’t jumping off buildings or anything and stocks aren’t crashing or anything like that. But the sense of trepidation is strong. The Metro paper even had a huge full page ad about this in the paper this morning. I’m pretty certain that the “end of the world” (version 2.0) isn’t going to happen. But I bet Coast will have a lot to say about it on their show tonight. When I wake up in the morning/noon-ish, the world will be pretty much the same. Cars will still parade up and down the street, people will still be going about their business, it’s kind of cute though. We were joking about it at work for awhile there. Anyway, that’s about all, for now…Or is this my last blog post? If so, it’s been fun and I’ve enjoyed my stay here. Hope you did to.

No comments:

Post a Comment