Saturday, May 14, 2011

Having a decent day today

Anne brought pizza 73 home with her and some cheese pleasers (my favorite).

Also, I loaded up the Ubunto disk and it works fine. If this is any indication,I like Linux. I just have to get my wifi connection stable enough.

Anne called at about 7pm We were talking about the possibility of her taking a week off sometime in early July. That place is killing her.

This weekend it being the 14th of May, was the 17th where Richard, Ellen and I got together with a bottle of wine and an evening of debauchery. I recall how I had to use Richard's bike to the nearest ALCB to get the wine, which was located around the area of "Beaver Hill park" to get the wine. I think Richard was ahem "with Ellen" depositing his stuff in her because he was big into this transfer of his "elixir" to gain "magical power" over others men. He did that once with me with his other girlfriend a year later. Of course I had no knowledge of this at the time.That was one of the best times in my life, that evening. Then of course there was "The Empire Strikes back" movie, May 1980 was awesome.

I just watched game #1 of the TB/Boston series, which resumes on Tuesday. The score was 5-2 for TB. Game #1 SJ/Vancouver is tomorrow at 5:30pm. There is a strong possibility that Atlanta Thrashers could be picked up by Winnipeg and the current cone of silence will be lifted and a deal done before the 2011 NHL draft. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment