Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey hey, we're finaly getting

some much needed rain around here today. Its especially good for all those forest fires out there and on the news their forecasting snow in Calgary.

So, last night the Vancouver Canucks scored in the 2nd OT period taking them into the Stanley cup finale. This is their 3rd visit in 40 years and their first since 1994. Now it's BOS/TB and BOS is winning in the 2nd 2-1 and it looks like(unless a miracle happens) its going to be Boston and Vancouver in the NHL finale, wow. Also, in keeping with the NHL theme here, I was reading this interesting article in todays Sun sports and in it some intersting details: In 1996 when the Winnipeg Jets left (because nobody would step up to buy the team.) ticket prices were an average $23 a ticket. When Anne and I went last October, tickets were $190 in the upper bowl! When calling into Winnipeg today most people I talked with were broke. No kidding with an NDP Government and taxed beyond belief? Anyway, there was no announcement that the Atlana Thrashers are going to Winnipeg, if at all. 

I had a decent day Tuesday on the job getting back to work, and a tad better today pulling in $140. At least I got a line listing.

Also, yesterday I finally got dbGlitch to load as a VST in FL Studio 9. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any sound and it was because I did not set up any Ins/outs in my mix master because it plays off the Host's Transport controls. I also got my AD program going and I found the DVS guitar  as well. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment