Thursday, May 19, 2011

This upcoming

weekend is a long weekend here in Canada what with Victoria Day. Its my favorite long weekend of the Summer.

Yesterday I mentioned about how a CBC camera trained its lens on Darryl Katz and Gary Bettman, who were at the SJ/Vancouver game. Well, they had just received a call from Edmonton City Mayor Stephen Mandel that a principle framework for the downtown arena is a go. All that remains is to finalize some odds and ends and to get $100M from either the Province or the City or both. It also insures that the City keep the Oilers in Edmonton for another 35 years.

Oh, I meant to mention earlier that one of my random calls the computer made for me was "Absolute power." This is a video/computer game store for people that don't have powerful game computers who still want to game. They charge $35 for 10 hours or $3.50 hour to play. That's bot bad really. But at $35 week can get to be quite expensive. I can see myself going over there on a Saturday night to play a couple hours of "Warcraft" or say "Warhammer 40k." I might actually even look into this, time for bed. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment