Monday, May 23, 2011

That was a nice Vivtoria day long weekend

I checked the AD forum when I got up at noon and I got a reply! So I can manage my licenses from that page. I tried it and after fooling around for awhile, I looked closely and there was a code similar to my computer ID code. Is this the authorization code? I copied it down and closed off FL studio 9 and reopened it and entered the number and saw the process bar light up. Authorization successful! I went and closed that off reopened FL9 and opened the file and no dialogue authorization request! Yes. Works great. So I emailed a thank you reply to tech support, and replied a Thank you in the forum. I was kind of worried I wasted all that money for nothing, I couldn’t use the product etc. Everything is fine now, program installed registered and authorized, very happy. On with life.


Last night before bed I was watching a Star Trek movie “Generations.” This was one of my favourite Trek movies. Anne however informed me that Space doesn’t have “Doctor who” on and another channel up in the 400’s has it but we can’t use our PVR on this station. Seems space is overhauling their line up. I’ll have to check into this.

We’re getting some badly needed rain out there at the moment. Its not beading or teaming down or anything like that and its getting the sidewalk a little wet. We don’t get the rainfall that they do in Vancouver.

Anne’s still sleeping as its almost 2pm and I’ve been up for a couple of hours now and already had one coffee. By this time tomorrow I’ll be in the office hard at work. At least thanks for today it being a holiday here in Canada, its going to be a short week.

Tonight, I’ve got the TB/Boston series and Monday night Raw. That’s all on my plate for today. What would make my month is if Tuesday the NHL announces the Atlanta Thrashers are moving to Winnipeg and Vancouver takes out the Sharks and moves on to the Stanley Cup finale. I looked at some footage of when the Islanders won the cup and how small it looked compared to all the 30 years or so since then. I had a nice long weekend. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment