Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Since Sunday, its been

a crazy couple of days. First the surprise of the decade was the death of Bin Laden. That was a shocker. Then last night the dreaded of all Federal election. Harper won a majority which I was kind of hopeing for. Also yesterday I had trouble again with my income tax return. They had (again) sent my tax return to my old address on 156th street, across from the Jasper Place Legion. Anneand I were wondering why it’s been taking them so long to send me my return. They sent it to my old address on 156th street. So it was returned. After some securiy questions reconfirming my current address, (they have it correct now-I think.) so they said they will send out to my current address Wednesday and I should receive it in about 10 days. I hope.

I couldn’t sleep well early this morning so I read about a dozen pages from my Star Wars book, which take place long after the last movie where Anakin and his brother Jacen are the Sons of Han Solo. At least in the New Jedi order timeline. But this is not a spin off what if, as to my knowledge the franchise hasn’t taken that route yet. I’m enjoying this book.

I had a just slightly under a 50-50 day. Durring the afternoon as I got up to go to the bathroom my left ankle cramped up on me and it was hard to walk. The problem continued again when I left out the building. Its been windy all day with some strong gusts. I was so tired I almost slept on the train.

I’m kind of watching the Vancouver/Nashville game tied at 1 and I thinkk Vancouver is going to lose this game. Speaking of which in our office pool, I went from 1st place Saturday down to 7th place today, crazy. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment