Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good news, bad news?

Good news is Winnipeg Finally got a NHL hockey team after 15 years! Bad news for Atlanta that saw 2 of their NHL teams leave to Canadian cities. That's not the "bad news." Winnipeg or whatever the team is going to be called, will have to sell 13,000 seats before. The City owns the team logo/name "Jets" and the former "Atlanta Thrashers" still might be called "The Jets" or even something else.

The bad news for me at least and it isn't really bad news: I got my "review" so I'm being moved back to residential but only for a month. My hours will be 12:30pm-9pm Tuesday, Friday. Less half an hour for Friday. It also kind of sucks because this means that I'll be getting my paycheck at 8:30pm. I can cash it at anytime but I like to be able to get out of here on a Friday afternoon, cash my check and go get a bite to eat. Now this means I have to cash it Fridays at about 9pm after everything is closed and get up early Saturday to work until 2pm but I get 2 days off. Like I said it's only for a short time. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment