Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm having good day today

With the Sun shining nicely little wind it was about 13 on the corner of jasper and 106th this morning. I got in and we’re doing a new campaign. More baseball in Calgary no less. I got a $100 on a card. That was my only sale for the day. At noon I went over to Tim’s for a coffee to support Camp day. This evening is an encore version of the U2 concert that was supposed to be last year, which never happened. Two of the guys work the event and I got the idea maybe this could be something I could do, to volunteer as they do at Commonwealth. They get a little money but it’s like 5 hours of being on your feet. I don’t know if I could handle it. But it’s a chance to see some of the Eskimo games and this summer Paul McCartney and Black eyed pees are supposed to be coming out. It’s not going to be a lot of fun to be out in the cold in November. But I’d like to try it.


Speaking about the U2 show, apparently there is supposed to be something like 52,000 fans. The show itself is huge. It’s being transported by 50 semi trailer trucks.

At the moment, I’m watching the BOS/Van game #1. No score in the 3rd. Crazy. I napped on the couch in the 3rd and opened my eyes to check in on the game and watched Vancouver score late in the 3rd to win 1-0! I knew they were going to win. Same thing on Saturday. Then the series shifts to Boston and Boston will win those 2 and evening the series up game #5 Vancouver, game #6 Boston and Vancouver for a game #7 which will be on fathers day June 19th. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment