Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've got about half an hour here

before I head out to work for an 8 hour shift. Uggh, The first par goes by ok but it's the 5-9 that kind of drags on. I like the hours though from 12:20pm-9 in the summer because there's no hockey and I get a little sleep in and stay up late and Saturday is my favorite day of the week because I'm there from 10-2 and my weekend begins at 2pm, so it's kind of like a long weekend.
At the moment, I'm charging up my Ipod. I'm investigating the possibility of getting some Government ID because I need that and my birth certificate to get the Iphone. By and large its believed Apple will bring out version 5 in September.
Last night before Anne went to her movie she bought me a new "golf" type shirt with the pocket (which I like and some new runners.) Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment