Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is about Canada Day

which is Friday July 1st. So because its a stat holiday and I worked last Saturday I don't need to come in Saturday. This means I get a 3 day long weekend. Wu-who. The other part is, I don't get the hours, that's the bad news. Also, it gets even better as Monday is my regular shedualed day off. Because of that, I think I get 4 days because of Monday! Now if this is the case, then great. I'll get 24 hours + my stat pay.

Last night before bed I ended up doing a back up of my hard drive, which took about 6 hours to do! that's one heck of a back up.

It's not just a Warcraft convention in Aneheim anymore, it's anymore its "Blizzard Quest." Well, I can't make it down to that not that I'm a huge fan of WOW. I'd like to play it but It's a huge time waster. There's so much other stuff to play out there like Skyrim, Elder Scrolls 5 and of course Advanced Squad leader etc..

Anyway, work went by just fine and I think I even got some bonus money in the deal today. .

Tonight on Coast the topic is Astroids. Anne and I were watching this same topic on the Discovery channel the other night and the next big asteroid is Apophis to come within contact of earth 2036. Anyway that's all for now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment