Friday, June 17, 2011

Last nights rioting in

Vancouver only soured my taste for Canuck playoff hockey. Sure even as of a few years ago, 2006 Oiler ”fans” took to the streets smashed windows and on a smaller scale did the same thing. After seeing what transpired last in Vancouver I don’t think Oiler fans would do that even if they lost. But as far as I’m concerned, I couldn’t care less about the Vancouver Canucks and I hope they never go to the finale again.

Special book order at Audrey‘s I have waiting for me is book #3 of the Star Wars “Coruscant Nights”. I’m still trudging through this current Star Wars book but enjoying it.

For those of us that have had enough of Arnie’s love child escapades, on Coast tonight is another lame shows Gulf toxins and GM foods. On Monday thought, they’re having a show on Space news. I still have yet to resolve my Linux Ubuntu wifi issues. I wanted to go to the last Lodge meeting at Commercial but I‘ll be working and even if I get off at 2pm and head over to Commercial I won’t get there until just about 2:45pm. I might swing over though for the festive board and have a beer.

It’s the first game of training camp for the Edmonton Eskimos today. Last night Montreal was in Winnipeg for a pre season game. I missed it. I‘m off at 7pm tonight but the only thing I want to do is go cash my check and head home. I‘ll watch whatever‘s left on TV.

I’m currently listening to on “Those old radio shows” LUX radio theatre “So Big.” Oh well,

I put a full 8 hours yesterday and it was a long shift. I didn’t do very well as far as cards but I was in a zone yesterday getting top room total. Today is another 8 hour long day uggh. Anyway, that‘s that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment