Sunday, June 26, 2011

That was a nice little outing.

Breakfast at Rickies is always good but they didn't brown the hash browns as much as I like them. We got out that was the main thing. Rickies closes at 4pm on a Sunday

Ryan Smyth is back as an Edmonton Oiler. God love him. It's official, Ryan Smyth is back and I'm a happy man. Now if we can get rid of NK our "#1 goaltender" we might make the playoffs. Maybe with Ryan Smyth back and NK's off ice escapades behind him we might have a shot at making the playoffs next year.

On our way out I and at The Source I got a chance to have the clerk show me the Kindle. It's only the wifi version. He said he didn't like it because when the reader turns a page it flashes white before the page loads. They also have sold the 3g version but it sells out quickly. But for $160 plus tax, its not a bad deal.

I'm glad Anne and I got out earlier. The Source had a nice stero that I'd like to get. The sounds generated by this sound card is getting old. When I can hear over my Ipod fellow train passengers carry on a normal conversation over my Ipod sound at full blast, somethings wrong. I don't think its my hearing either. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment