Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm not sure what the outcome of the game was but

late in the 4th quarter it was close.

About 8pm the checks were handed out and they asked everybody if they wanted to take off at 8:30pm. There were'nt many arguments.

Anway everything was ok on my check all my hours were fine. I was at my bank 8:45pm and on the tain by 9pm and home by 9:15pm. I got 4 days off. Great.

Warren was telling me that if ever I wanted to go out to an Eskimo game say on a Saturday afternoon or whatever, Boston Pizza is running a shuttle bus from their Jasper Ave location a block away where our office is. It's a $25 pass that comes with a hotdog and a beverage. BP's has a special section at Commenwealth. I mean, for $25? Might not be a bad idea.

Tim (our drummer) in our office was mentioning that because Long & McQuade wnet and bought out Mother's music if I wanted to get my Daw, I could just walk over a few blocks away from the office. I don't like going out over to their 101st location off of 107th ave.

I'm going to try and accomplish seveal things this weekend. Mainly to try and finish this Star Wars book.

Anne just came in and went right back out to order us a deli pizza from Superstore accross the street. Just in time for whats left of Smackdown. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment