Monday, June 13, 2011

Yesterday was really nice

what it being Sunday and all. I finally got my program installed. Well almost. I'm just learning how to navigate around the program.

I had forgotten about this but Anne and I were supposed to be seeing on video on demand, "The Green Hornet." The 2010 release one. I wanted to see this but we have this services it's going to be around awhile. For $5 it's not bad.

SF Signal Podcast #57 today is asking "What is your favorite Historical Fantasy or Science Fiction novel?" Good question. I don't think I've ever read one Although I did like Jules Verne's "Journey to the Centre of the earth" but that was more Scientific Romance or proto science fiction. I also liked "War of the Worlds" butI only watched the movies I didn't read the books. But it's a good question and I'll have to listen to the podcast later today.

Sundays "Doctor Who" was really tough to follow. The scene near the end, Anne and I thought River and the Doctor were coming to the realization or rather the Doctor was that River was His mother, not Amy's daughter. It didn't make sense because the Doctor basically "killed the baby" who was made out of the doppelganger material. I need to watch this episode a few more times.

Tonight could be an elimination game #6 Canucks in Boston. The Canucks have never won a Stanley Cup game in Boston and Boston hasn't won the Cup what since 1972? The Canucks have never won it. But I don't think tonight is Vancouver's night. Game #7 in Vancouver, possibly. I hope Vancouver brings their "A: game to play tonight. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment