Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a tiring day it was

Wednesday.


The afternoon clipped by ok and the first half of the evening. By the evening break I was "watching the clock." I felt ok about 8:30pm not drained at all and when 9pm came around I flew out of there with Warren and the rest.

The rest of the evening I was "watching" a bit of the Montreal/Hamilton CFL game 20/57. I like Hamilton's CFL team. I'm glad they won. Then I watched a little bit of the BC/Rider game. I couldn't exactly watch the whole game but in between calls I looked up from my station to catch a glimpse of the plays. Friday its Calgary here against the Esks. Should be a good one.

I finally found where my Rosegarden DAW download was in Ubuntu: Applications. I haven't explored explored the whole DAW yet. I'm trying to get a a program called Jack for Linux. They want me to register and open an account and they'd send me a password but I gave them my Windows gmail and obviously the field wouldn't take the password. I have to set up my linux email. Uggh.

On Coast tonight they are talking about MIB (men in black) and Thursday the topic will be the Mayan calendar. Cool.

I discovered this article on the Coast website about these physicists that conclude space is anything but empty. Its cool stuff. Anyway, that's about all for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment