Monday, June 6, 2011

I had a

scheduled day off. Or at least I think it was. I mean the boss said because he wanted me to work res, I should take Sunday and Monday off. Then 2 days later he said a bunch of us are working taps 9-6. Ok so then that's a long week for me Monday through Saturday, or 46 hours when the max one can earn at my place of work is 41, no more then that. Now because I'm working Monday/Saturday that in itself is 38 hours even with having today off. It was not made abundantly clear to me about today.


Anyway I did complete a project I've been meaning to do for a few months now. That is to open up a "My Service Canada account" which basically lets me see where I am if I applied for CCP today (which I'll be ready to take early retirement at 60) and its not a huge amount about the equivalent of 3 video games not including early retirement penalty and income tax. What it will mean when I'm 60 (God hard to believe) I'll be able to work less hours for the same money. Right now, I'm putting in 35 hours/week full time. Even at 25.5 hours it will still get me the same amount of money in less time.

I watched the Canucks/Bruins game and the Bruins gave the Canucks a shellacking. I had the Bruins to win anyway. No way were the Bruins or any team in the Stanley Cup finale going down 3 games to 0. This is going to go 7 games. Game #4 Wednesday in Vancouver. Game #5 Boston Friday. Game #6 Sunday in Vancouver and Game #7 Boston. If home teams are the only winning teams and the series follows this pattern and as long as it follows this pattern Vancouver could win it in Vancouver Game #6. But I doubt it. I'm still calling it Bruins win in 7 in Boston.

This is pretty cool. On Coast tonight George has guest Richard DeWolf talking about how on 11/11/11/ at 4 Corners USA a energy vortex is going to open up. The last one was 26,000 years ago. Apparently this Vortex is supposed to be able to release negative energy that the earth has been harbouring of its own making. It's apparently going to be held open for a year or 2 hailing the way for planet X. Cool, do I might listen for half an hour or so.

Its on the cool side of Spring/Summer. I called 8pm Keith and he suggested I bring my laptop into the office and on our lunch hour Wednesday, he'll bring his Pen drive and I'll bring mine as well. Just in case. Actually, this is a good thing. I'm rather wiped out. TIme for some music. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment