Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It was raining while

waiting for the bus this morning to take me to Clairview station. Though trying to get downtown was difficult. There was some kind of emergency at Churchill station which caused a long delay. The train started and stopped and dragged all the way to Churchill. On the lower concourse at Churchill a small crowd of people had gathered over somebody lying down by the escalators. I got to Beans and bought a coffee and headed upstairs. When I came off the elevator the place was empty, except for James. Apparently Super decided to have everyone start at 10-7pm so I wasn’t late by the delay after all. I made arrangements with Super to get off at 6pm for today and tomorrow and he agreed. Two short nights but I’ll make up for it Thursday and Saturday, so I’ll have 34 hours in by the end of Saturday. I had some time to waste so I went and got a 6/49 ticket read the paper and waited for the shift to come in. This means that I can stay up late and sleep in for an extra hour. I had a slow start to the morning but we were doing small taps. Lunch hour was the same as always although there was nobody to play foosball with, which kind of sucked. The second half after lunch was even slower then the first half. I was glad to get out of there by 6pm and it had stopped raining sometime during the day so on the way home was nice and dry about +16. Anne had supper waiting for me as she was doing the laundry. It was a nice easy day today even though it was a bit long. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment