Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day weekend

was nice. I had fun playing around with Cubase 5.

I watched the Esks/Riders pre season game Friday night and a bit of the US open Saturday and today. Since there was no Doctor Who Sunday we watched Reviews on the Run. It was an all things Green Lantern show. They didn't rate the movie very well. I'll wait for it when it comes to video on demand and pay $5 bucks for it.

This week is the NHL entry level draft. I hope the Oiler's get a Chris Pronger/Chara type player. I like this D guy Jamie Olekssiak but I think Tampa Bay has him. If anything, again, we get the #1 pick which most likely willbe Ryan Hopkins. He scored 31 goals in Red Deer last season.

Not much on my plate today other then messing around with Cubase 5 and reading Star Wars. Monday night Raw is a 3 hour show. I don't think I'll watch all of it. Anne wants to go out to a movie with her free movie pass we got when we went to see Tron around late February. I'm thinking of cashing in on my free movie pass on a Saturday after work I'll go and then over to Wendy's on the way home. There's an idea. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment