Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its been one of those weeks

this week, Most of this was posted on my website just before bed after midnight. Sorry if it sounds a little confusing..


This week was the Postal strike, as it's in debate in the House of Commons. Apparently they're going into their 2nd all night er for tonight and later today. Hopefully, they'll be done and get those people back to work.

This evening was the NHL entry draft. We got our #1 pick again in Ryan Nugent Hopkins and a big D. Both don't look like they'll play this year.

I managed to get the audio in Cubase 5 worked out ok yesterday and after a nap today when I get home I'm going to play around with it some more.

The Esks hosted the Stamps at Commonwealth last night. The score was 37-22. The Esks got a shalackin. I got my 6/49 lotto ticket last night as well. Overnight, I go some gas buildup and I've been cuttin them all night. Rule of thumb, never eat pork n' beans before bed. It's an easy 2 hours this morning and then another 2 this afternoon and my weekend is here. Yeaaa! So, this morning its a Tim's breakfast but with this gas I have, I might not get one this morning. Anyways it's been a long week and I need some sleep as I'm up early this morning but home by 3pm. Round 2 of the NHL draft is today. On the Coast website: Astronauts to Mars on a one way trip? WTF? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment