Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Other then Monday

my morning buses seem to be running on time. I got into the office on time as usual, no problem. I got 2 sales right away and thought, ok, I'm going to have a good day. I got nothing from about am break until noon and nothing all afternoon from there and nothing on card. So it looks like Wendy's coming back and even though I just saw her from the top view apparently according to Keith, she's pregnant. Probably no doubt living in the Boardwalk ravine situation building. She;s always kept things on that level private and I heard she was in a relationship but I never pressed to ask her. Not that I was trying to look down that road, I'm a happily married man and I don't want to mess this up. Going after another woman is the farthest thing from my agenda.

At noon I went down and got a haircut from Jack "M'Lords" barbershop. He charges $15 but I gave him $20 he does good work.

The boss shut us down at 4pm but I wanted to continue on as I felt a sale coming on. On my way out I bought 2 6/49 tickets. The first one with my "Template numbers" the other one hand picked numbers. I just checked and I got one number on both $2 tickets and the draw picked 4 numbers all in the 40 range, yeesh.

We're finally getting a little bit of rain outside. It's just barely a trace hardly enough to wet the road. Anne's on her way home stopping off to get pop on her way back, so she should be here in about 10 minutes.

The SJ/Vancouver game was...amazing. The score ended up 3-7! This game reminded me of game #6 when the Oiler's shut down Carolina 5-2. The Oiler's owned the Hurricanes that night night on home ice and momentum was certainly going there way. I think that game was on a Thursday night and game #7 was the following Monday night. The Oiler's were one goal from winning it all and Carolina barely got that win. The in typical Kevin Lowe fashion, he dismantled that team and the Oiler's have never been able to recover since. Sure we have Tyler Hall and others, but as long as we have our current starting goal tender, we wont even make the playoffs. As a side note, the CBC camera spotted Gary Bettman was with Oiler's owner Darryl Katz sitting together high up in a press alcove with hand held's in hand. Wonder what that was all about? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment