Sunday, May 8, 2011

That was easier then

I thought.

I followed the directions from the YouTube video and I created a 20 Gb partition drive for Linux Ubuntu 14. I want this drive to run only Linux but i'm not quite ready to install Ubuntu yet. I need a USB flash drive and I can get a 4gb one at Future shop in the morning before we go for lunch. Ubuntu says a Cd is needed as an installer or a USB key. Since I don't have either at the moment, I'd rather get the key. I'll get the key on our way back from brunch at The Source and then go get my Star Trek SCE book and home.

If all works well, I should have brunch today, USB flash drive, book and Ubuntu loaded on the 20Gb partition I created about an hour ago. Once I have Ubuntu on that drive, I can load up Rosegarden and Hydrogen. There are a few other apps I want to get as well but Hydrogen looks really cool.

I've been developing "dry eyes" lately. This is a product of diabetes. Sigh, what else is new?

I've made up my mind. If my income tax return comes in this week along with my pay check, I'm goingto get the PS3. For several reasons, firstly to play games the Xbox 360 doesn't have, second for the Blue Ray player. Anyway, that's about al for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment