Saturday, September 22, 2012

It was a nice uneventful train

into the office but I stopped in at Tim’s long enough to get a bottle of diet Cola and waited outside for my colleagues to show up.

I got a few sales on OPC but nothing like Thursday day. I had 3 sales all day and they weren’t very good and some of us had lousy totals even worse then me and that ‘s not saying much.

Tim asked me if I was taking the train home but only if we could  make a pit stop at Tim’s. I got a small bowl of lasagna and a donut and we got a crowded bus to the game of Eskimo fans. The trains sure emptied out at Commonwealth. I was home by 5:30pm listened to a bit of music and had my lasagna and watched some of the football game passing out on the couch. At the half the Esks were leading 15/10 but they let the game get away as the outcome was 18/19 BC. A Pro-line tie. There goes my ticket. I won $25 on the NFL office pool, so that’s good news and my picks are in for the weekends NFL games. Warren and I had a double or nothing and he won that back, so I had a loss kind of a day all way around.

Despite all of this, it was a beautiful warm autumn day out there at +25. I’ll take it. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate today a 7. Not good but not great only because it’s the end of the week and the weather is nice. I think the reason for my flat kind of a day was because I had a bit of a soar throat. Anyway, that’s about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment