Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last night

I was enjoying Monday night Raw broadcast from Montreal when suddenly in mid match the broadcast went to Commercial, then it was explained by Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler's ring announcer partner that Lawler was having a heart attack and how ems workers were giving Jerry CPR and Lawler was rushed to a local hospital. Apparently he's undergoing a Cat scan. He's breathing on his own and seems to be doing ok. Like most people watching the show my wife and I at home thought it was all part of the entertainment or (my theory at the time) maybe a story line to give Jerry an exit strategy for some much needed time off. I hope he's Ok. Jerry is only a few years older then I am. 

I'm back at the job thing today. The afternoon clips by ok, it's just the evening after 7pm that drags but I'm in for a full week.

Last nights Coast was, boring. The topic was on parenting and voting, boring. Not every show though can be a UFO show. 

We had a nice storm move in through here over night. No Thunder or lightning or anything, just lots of wind and rain. It's nice out there now but windy.

My wife had a lot of fun fooling around with Face time last night talking with her sister. it's a great technology but it's not ubiquitous yet as a ones home phone but it's getting thee. Anyway, that's about all from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment