Monday, September 17, 2012

Added to my links

list were "Movies 12" just down here off of 50th street and "Empire Cinemas." Anne's trying to find out if my Scotia Scene cards 4 movies can be redeemed at either of these 2 movie theaters nearby. other then "Looper" coming up there isn't a lot out there I'd like to see.

I took the train to Rexall and got to street level to wait for my bus. I had my book to read for a brief wait to the Lodge and there was a truck there. Mike was there and said something "like lets go inside," Um, sure but I didn't have a key. Dan has my key. He told me that the only ones that were to have a key from our Lodge were JW, SW, WM. Dan said that only the 3 main officers should have a key. He said that since I'm always getting a ride with Neil I really don't need a key so I gave it to him. As vehicles were filing in we tried to get the building custodian's phone number but nobody had it until we managed to get it from someone and made the call and ten minutes later John came along but he never said anything to me about it. I thought when I got there that Mike (SW) had the key. We got inside and had a productive meeting that lasted for about an hour and a half. We got all the chairs filled. Nathan gave me a lift home and I was in by 8:45pm.

I was considering heading in for work tomorrow for the 5-9 shift but that would have cut my weekend short and I want to sleep in a bit tomorrow and work on my demo song for a bit

Only one of my CFL picks came through for me this weekend. All the Home teams won including the Riders/Montreal. Montreal won. 

Just before I headed out while having our brunch, Anne and I were watching Doctor Who "A town called mercy," was excellent. I love it. Here's a teaser from the show:


This is the best science fiction television going. I'd love to see a Doctor who silver screen movie with these characters, it'd be awesome. 

Anne's going to try out my Scene movie card tomorrow at Movies 12 and if it works, I'll wait until "Looper" comes out. Anyway, that's about all I have for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment