Saturday, September 8, 2012

This was from yesterday and some of today

getting about 11:30am took my insulin and had some cereal and did some stuff on the computer for a couple of hours. Then my wife got up later and I had a shower and she made lunch then went down to pay the rent and I walked down to the LRT and waited for her to join me. We had a go there on the train for awhile. I got my cheque at the office and a diet cola to take with me to my bank. It was very warm out there this afternoon. I cashed my cheque and headed back on a crowded train and at Clareview I went to the Redimart for my weekend Proline fun and a 6/49 ticket for tomorrow night. Where I got off the bus I went to the Dollarrama and got a big old bag of chips for my Calgary/Esks game tonight and I watched some ATOS and UFO hunter.

I've never seen this UFO Hunter before but it's a decent show. They were talking about "Orbs." These are bizzar globes of light that do unusual things and nobody knows what they are. One case was how 3 dogs chased these orbs and the owner saw the dogs go after this Orb but got out of his sight and moments later heard the dogs cry out and when he got to where they were they were liquified. The invistigaters don't know who or what is behind these things. I'm wondering if anyone has ever had a chance to shoot at them with a rifle? Personally I don't know enough about them I like this UFO hunters, good show. 

That was a fun CFL game last night, even though I felt bad for the Esks that they hadn’t won a labor day rubber match in 6 years at Commonwealth, the game wasn’t without it’s dramatics. There was a “fire drill” play at the end of the 2nd half the Esks got a couple of intercepts, and with 1 play on the clock within field goal range, the Esks kicker from 42 yards kicked the last play off and it hit’s the uprights: Dead play. Stamps won 20-18 and my Proline ticket is alive. All 4 games I picked to tie and if they all tie (fat chance) I could win $447!

We had a bit of trouble trying to get a iM message through that Anne couldn’t get out to her sister in Winnipeg that also owns a iPad. I called Telus tech support and we first tried to see if Safari was working. Check. Then we figured it must be because Donna had her iM off. Tech support also suggested I turn the iPad off for a bit with the recall button or whatever that thingy button is on top. I did and nothing. Anne was on her way home. Then I tried to attach a photo and sent the message through with a photo and it went through. I also sent a follow up message and got that through. I think it works fine. Also I got my iPad plan augmented I get 2Gb internet memory for $35/month, good deal.

I got today and Sunday off and my week off is over. I go back Monday night for 4 hours for 35.5 on the week and off next Saturday for Lodge and our Lodge BGP meeting the Sunday following. Anyway, that’s about all for now. 
Anyway, that's all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment