Friday, September 14, 2012

Ouch

it's 3-44 Winnipeg/Calgary. My CFL tie game prediction on  my Proline ticket is taking a real shellacking. Even before it has the time to get off the ground. 

It was very mild for this time of year heading into work this morning. One of my colleagues (Darryl) boarded the train at Belvedere station and sat with me down to Carona and into the office and. In one word today can be summed up as Disaster! I had 1 sale for $15 all day. Some of my peers were doing no better. I called Anne at break and had a chat. She wanted to borrow $20 from me but that's no problem. I had a nice lunch and thought I'd have a better second half. X. But I got a few more sales and ended up with $80. I got a nice cheque and my stat pay, my cheque ended up equal to have our rent, nice. Now if I worked Monday night, I could have had Saturday off. Oh well. I'll have a nice check next week. I think (if I still have my job next week) I'll be able to get Melodyne editor 2.0 and still have about $40 for the week. 

Anyway, its a full day tomorrow. After work, if I'm up to it I'd like to head over to Wendy's but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment