Thursday, September 20, 2012

That was strange,

I had a work in progress post and then suddenly, Blogger shut down on me and I lost my work. Not that it was a lot to lose or anything but why would it just blink out on me? Strange.

Anyway, I had a heck of a day which began when I did OPC but another campaign of OPC and it was short and too the point and I had $400/$200 on card by break, wow! I ended up with $570/$335 on card. That was a pretty good day for  me. I needed one of those $400+ days. They're good to have.

We're getting some very nice weather out here very mild and the evenings are nice, especially about 7pm when the Sun is about to go down. I love late September. 

Am I going to miss Oiler hockey here in Edmonton? Hell yeah but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Just as we've got all the pieces of the puzzle coming together and then the lockout. Who do I blame for this mess? A little bit of the players and a bit of the owners and who gets the short end of the stick here? We the fans. I feel bad for Winnipeg, just after the fans got their team back, this happens. The way things are going it doesn't look good for any Oiler hockey this year. Anyway that's about all for now.

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment