Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm having a nice weekend

for a change and even though I'm inside, the weather is great.

At the moment, Anne is doing some shopping and we have this weekends, Doctor Who on tap to watch while we're having our breakfast lunch. I've got my stuff to do, things are going along fine.

I'm following the game between our Sherwood Park Crusaders/Oil Barons (AJHL) the Crusaders are leading by 1, 3-2. Calgary 16/Riders 27, this looks like a win. I had all CFL games on my Proline this weekend to win and only the BC/Edmonton game came to a tied game. Stamps/Riders 25-30, Riders won

Doctor Who "Power of 3" was good. On a scale from 1-10 though, I'd rate this one a 7.5. 

The Baron's/Crusaders game ended up 3-2 Crusaders! That means we're now 4th in the North. 52 more games to go. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment