Sunday, September 27, 2015

I sat on the train at Clareview for about 10 minutes before it

left the station Saturday morning. It was a beautiful sunny day. At Tim's they screwed up my order and I was late for work. I was 10 minutes late and I got written up for it. Later on though I was told I can work a bit extra to make up for the lost 15 minutes. It was a real struggle with this cold virus but I had a great afternoon work wise until the shift ended at 3:15pm.

Super said if I'm needed for Monday he'd call me before he left the office Saturday. On my commute home I was pissed off with the day but felt better on my Clareview train for home. The lrt conductor said there was a pedestrian accident of some kind up ahead and that the train I was on was being headed back to Century park (end of the line) Sigh, ok then. However, at Stadium they said everything is ok to continue on to Clareview. I got home to watch the last 8 minutes of what looked like a BC over the Esks win. In dramatic fashion the Esks came back from behind to post a 6 point lead for the W.

Coast is going to have a great show overnight with George Knapp. Tonight they are going to be talking about Bigfoot, and UFO's. The Blood moon eclipse will commence in 17 hours from the time I post this. Last night on Coast they were talking about UFO disclosure. On the call in portion lots of callers had their theories what would trigger disclosure. If UFO disclosure happens, I feel its going to come from several sources: One source would be Chinese hackers as they've penetrated military security before. The other one would be the group Anonymous. 

With this cold, Anne wants me home today. If there is no work or I set it up that way, then I'll go to lodge Thursday. Even if I get hired on at another job, I'll ask to start Monday. I got a call from the office that came in when I was on my way home. The super said if I miss the call, just call the boss to confirm for Monday. It looks like I got work Monday. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment