Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I did my business with

ei yesterday and managed to contact an employment agency. I've got a appointment for another info session for Wednesday at 1pm. I tried calling another market research firm but like our office they probably have shut things down for the summer. I kept getting a voice mail response. Hopefully work for my company will pick up sometime this month. Today about 3pm however, I'm heading out to the office to put in my availability for this month see whats going on. Let them know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and got another job. That I'm still interested. 

There's 50 days left in the national campaign race for Prime Minister. Do I vote for Harper, Trudeau or Mulcair. All have pros and cons. Here's a few: PC: Pros: BillC-51,stay the course in a uncertain economy, a tax break on membership fees to organizations like service clubs. Cons: Eliminate Canada Post. Cut programs. Liberals: Pros: Pro Middle class. Cons: legalizing pot. NDP: Pros: Increase GIS, Cons: Heavy taxation. Pro Eastern Canada. Balanced budget. I'm leaning more and more to the Liberals. I know one thing, we need a change. I'm willing to give Trudeau a chance One thing in all of this, either its a NDP win or a minority Government for anyone else.  

Last Friday one of my Xentel colleges that I used to hang out with, on his Facebook page said he was drinking at Bo Didlies across the street from me, or simply referred to as Bo's. Before I could arrange a chance to meet with him he had left. I was able to chat with him on Facebook later. He said we should do lunch. That's a good idea. So I reached him Monday on a new Facebook app called Messenger here at home texting from my iPod Touch. He said he's living out here in Clareview 2 blocks South from Walmart. Very close to me. Seems his new watering hole is now Bo's. We might hook up Friday. I think he moved in with James. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment