Sunday, September 6, 2015

Last night I was having a great

time with some open source video editing software. I finally got it to work where I can record my Cubase sessions. The main obstacle was how to get my audio into the software. I came across a YouTube video on how to do it using iTunes. The screen record is a bit out of sync but the quality is  getting there. I've got a ways to go before I can get a video on YouTube, with this software but I'm making some gains. 

For the rest of the weekend I'm watching some football and I'm looking forward to Monday's Labour Day Classic Esks at Calgary. Should be a good one. 

Day 2 off this Coversyl pill. Anne thinks that the recent swelling of my right foot (after over 10 years of being dietetic) isn't so much that but the side affects of this pill. It even says in the instructions that the pill could have some side affects. The swelling is mostly above the toes and the ankle of my right foot. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment