Monday, September 7, 2015

Since I've been sick since Saturday night I must have used about

a roll and a half of tissue paper. Its not fun being sick on a long weekend. Anne already cleaned out my waste bucket of snot rags. For the last 2 days I slept in past 12:30pm. At the moment I'm just waking up ready to catch the Esks/Stamps labour day classic. I think over the last 53 years the win loss record is something like 24-29.

I'm sure there's more I can do with this video editing software. It was a free trial after all.The software seems to be at the mercy of my old laptop. In other words it can barely keep up. One thing is for certain. I either need a upgrade or a new pc and I don't see myself saving up to and or over a thousand dollars to get a retail desktop full of bloatware. I'm going to buy a few pieces at a time and keep the same case. All I need is the mother board, chip set, hard drive, about 8 Gb of Ram and a os. I can install it all myself or even take my desktop to where I'm going to buy the parts from and pay them a small fee to install everything while I'm having lunch. I might not be able to use the current hard drive in the new system. However, I need to get back to work steady in order to do this.

I don't know what my schedule is like for the week but I know I'll be there for tomorrow from 4-9:30pm. I need to know what the following week will be like. At the moment I'm just playing the nickle and dime game budget. I spent $5 for a beer at the lodge last Thursday and other then that, and a pay pall obligation no cash is leaving my pocket until I get back to work for anything. Anyway, that's all for now.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment