Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I got to thinking just now that the

fax machine at Employabilties yesterday wouldn't work for me was because it could not handle over 30 pages in one go. That was even after I confirmed the fax#. I tried 4 times and each time, even with help I got a failed receipt back. At least I got the printing done. I was also able to get the request transcript release form in the post. I don't think I'll get s response back until sometime next week.

I snagged this from Dan's fb page. I hope this comes out and shit hits the fan during the campaign: 

 View image on Twitter

I wrote: Lucy, "you have some splaining to do."

The job has yet to call Monday and Tuesday. If they don't call today, I guess can write this week off as far as work goes. I'll leave the door open of course. I'll wait for them for as long as I can until something else comes up part time. I can then move forward from there. However, they could possibly call Friday or even Saturday. They've called Saturday before like this. I can't keep waiting on these guys for too long though. Of course they get first billing until something else comes my way. I don't want to burn my bridges completely. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment