Friday, September 18, 2015

Today I'm out of here at noon to Clareview station

to obtain my CFL Proline picks for the weekend and get my business done at the employment centre. I've got a lot of faxing to do and a few phone calls to make. Then head to the office to pick my cheque. If there's no schedule for next week then I'm cashing in on my assets, moving forward. I'll leave the door open.

While getting a Face book update I noticed a colleague from my old Xentel days tagged his current location. He was at Bo'diddly's Pub & Grill (Bo's) across the street, posted minutes before 6pm. I got dressed and decided to see if he was still there. Sure enough, there he was by himself at a table cell phone in hand. He ordered me a draft. We basically played catch up. He was the official telephone committee organizing a gathering for a colleague of ours moving to Calgary to retire at the end of next month. Time to get the gang together for this guy one last time. I said count me in. My colleague at Bo's lives in the area a few blocks away. He said it was all you can eat Thursday shrimp night and unlimited beer. I think that's what he said. We had a nice chat. I posted a photo tweet about it here under Tweets in the right sidebar. I left out of there at about 7:15pm.  

Tomorrow, I'm at the employment agency doing some heavy duty faxing, doing a bit of a job search as well before heading out to pick up my cheque etc. I'll leave the door open at my current job but not for long. Then its off to Audrey's to pick up my Space marine Battles book and a bite to eat, then to my bank. I've got a $50 I'm going to have to break. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm heading out of here at noon to go to Commercial lodge. I'll have another cold one there and a bite to eat and home to watch whatever is left of any CFL football. Sunday is wwe's "Night  of Champions," so I'm going to have a nice weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment