Monday, September 28, 2015

Other then struggling with this cold and

episodes of bringing up phlegm Sunday, I had a decent day. I got out of bed about 12:30pm, fixed a coffee and turned on the computer. Later I went to the dollar store across the street to get some items for my wife. My left leg felt better and I wasn't hobbling about like Saturday.

 


Our Edmonton Expo with Stan Lee here over the weekend ended on a Sunday where we have a blood moon. Talk about special. There's been only 5 of these kinds of lunar events since 1900. The next one wont happen for another 18 years. What with the Saskatchewan Rough Riders football club and today's lunar event, could that have been the reason why the Riders were able to win only their 2nd game of the season yesterday?

I got to call into the office this morning to find out when my shift starts for today. I've also got to get another fax off to Alberta monitoring. I'm calling another job lead before I leave for work. There's a chance my old school district found my transcripts and I might get something back from them this week in my email. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment