Wednesday, September 30, 2015

With just 2 more

games left in the Oilers pre season, the club is 5-0. No where in Oiler history has the team ventured into this territory. Now if this translates into a few wins in the early go in the regular season, they'll be off to a good start. The only down side is unless I want to watch the pre season games I have to go to video on demand. It'll cost me. 

I'd like to get into playing iOS games on my iPod Touch, but with the 6th Gen iPod out makes this iPod look like a trot next to a marathon. The camera is a lot better from a 5mp to 8mp. The loop connector is gone (which I've never used on my 5th gen anyway) The inside chip is faster. The 5th gen single core read write benchmarks are 218 416. The 6th gen has a multi core and its read write speeds are significant at 1383 2442. Game play is going to be super fast. Before that though, I need my lodge dues covered and my desktop upgrade with a bigger hard drive. Then maybe in the new year I can start thinking about a new iPod touch for games.

Anne and I are leaving out of here at about 3pm this afternoon. I'm going to investigate a job lead. I used to work at this place last year for a few days but the other job was offering me more hours and more money. So I'm going to see if they'll take me back and this time, I wont bail on them. It'll be my primary job. They pay more then my current job that has no work for its employees. If my current job has work I can work 2 days. I'll leave the door open for my current job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment